Interested in a mbta Youth Pass?
Here's what you need to know!
In order to be eligible for the Youth Pass, the following criteria need to be met.
- Must live in Chelsea
- CAN NOT be enrolled in middle or high school
- Be born after November 1, 1991
- If you were born before November 1, 1998, you must also show that you are enrolled in one of the MBTA's accepted GED or job training program, or state/federal income based- benefit programs (click here to view a list of qualifying programs).
Acceptable age verifying documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Photo ID (Mass ID, Passport, School ID) that includes date of birth
- School record or other state record that includes date of birth
- Visa, residency, or other immigration document with date of birth
- Notarized Affidavit by legal guardian or parent with date of birth
Please contact YouthPass@GreenRootsChelsea.org to schedule an appointment.
At this time, we do not accept walk-ins.