- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
We just confirmed a sit down meeting with the DOT Project Manager for the Tobin Viaduct project "Bridge Renovation" during evening hours, so our members can join us!
WHAT IS MASSDOT PROPOSING?
- Removal of Lead paint
- Elimination of the Fifth St Route 1A North Bound Ramp
- Discontinue the 111 MIT Stop on Arlington St
- These are but a few of the proposed changes
HOW WILL THIS IMPACT CHELSEA RESIDENTS?
- Decrease South Bound to 2 lanes
- Decrease South Bound and North Bound to 1 lane at night
- Limited parking under the bridge
Please come and have your voice heard THIS THURSDAY. Help us spread the word!
Please come and help us reinforce the concerns we have heard over and over again!
Maria Belen Power